Wednesday 19 September 2012

iron man colouring


Today we were taught how to colour within the lines of a blank drawing. An Iron Man drawing was selected from Google Images, and by using the Magic Wand we selected the portions of the drawing we would like to colour, and we would just fill the colour in with the brushes. It was relatively simple yet really fun to do.

It was more fun when I started shading Iron Man. I think I must've used about 70 layers and maybe 6-7 different shades of colours to do it. Took me quite a while but I was glad I managed it :) Then I saved it as a JPEG file, opened it up at Photoshop again, deleted the background and transferred the image onto a new fire background (which I also found on Google Images).

Colouring has never been this fun, hahaha :D


No comments:

Post a Comment